Spirit Ridge Winery in Osoyoos BC is one of my favourite Okanagan venues. It’s a stunning spot with so many great backdrops for photos as well as a great reception venue on the restaurant balcony where everyone can enjoy the sunset slowly setting behind them (this makes for awesome reception photos as well). So it’s no wonder that Courtney and Mick decided to come from Fort Langely to have their wedding at Spirit Ridge Winery!
I laughed so much with this wedding party! Everyone was all smiles and jokes, making me and my second shooter Carley’s, job easy and fun. : ) Courtney and Mick are both so sweet and an all around awesome couple. Huge congrats!!
This little cutie is SO loved by her family. Carley and I couldn’t take our eyes off her adorableness! She loved Carley and kept trying to take her away from photographing to play with her. hehe.During a speech/slideshow for Courtney, her sisters pulled out several onesies that Courtney had given her niece with slogans like, “I love my aunt,” and “My aunt rules!” hahaha – love it.LOL
- Venue: Spirit Ridge Winery, Osoyoos BC
- Decor: DIY- Courtney and her mom.
- Florals: Flowers and Company, Langely
- Cake: The tiered cake was made by Original Cupcakes in Vancouver. The traditional fruit cake was made by family friend Lori Parmeter.
- Marriage Commissioner: Rev Stephen Hershey
- Dress: Lillen Collection from Bisou Bridal, Vancouver
- Bridesmaids dress designer: BCBG
- Groomsmen suits designer and rental store: The Tux Store, Vancouver
- Hair: Sue Thompson, Chrome Hair Design, Calgary
- Makeup: Melissa Craven
- Rings: Tiffany’s